In this Winter Sledding craft the penguin really sleds down the hill! You also have an option of coloring your own sledder. A really fun Winter Craft for preschoolers on up!
Here's what you'll need...
Printed Sledding Penguin* OR Sledder to Color*
Crayons or colored pencils (if you choose the coloring option)
Blue paper (optional)
Here's how you make it...
1. Cut you your sledder. If you chose the coloring option, color your sledder now.
2. Cut your paper plate in half and stick your paper fastener in the bottom, center, of the plate. You can attach your sledder now if you wish, but you can also wait until the end.
3. Glue cotton balls all over your paper plate, you can pull them apart slightly if you wish.
4. Attach your sledder to your paper plate by poking the fastener into the bottom of the tab so that your sledder faces forward from behind the paper plate.
5. Now move your sledder up and down the mountain!